THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3415

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Routines & Programs Forum:
Topic:
Started By valseg (Los Angeles, CA, United States)
Started on: 1/11/2006 1:39:16 AM, viewed 1673 times
Back to the gym!

Well, finally I am back to the gym. Today is my second workout. I started with 2 workout split.
Chest/back
Legs
Delts/arms

After 3 weeks of lay off I feel weak. But within 2-3 weeks I will be back to my regular shape. Nutrition is very important to me, since I have to eat hign calories to keep my weight up. My friend showed me how to make sushi and since yesterday I am making hand rolls and sushi at home. Prettygood lunch, cheap and nutritious. For dinner I have fish or chicken.

High intensity training is a very demanding on my body, so I have to keep my diet up to speed and have my supplements ready. Based on my experience, planning is the key of success. I noticed if I am concentrating with my training and diet, I am doing better with my business and relantionship.

I noticed from my phone consultation clients that most of them got better, too. What about you?

Val Segal - Forum Moderator

This Topic has 2 Replies: Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 Replies:
HD4ever (anywhere, anyplace, U.S.A.) on 1/15/2006 5:04:55 PM

valseg would you please list your workout and let us know the weights you are using, rep speed, days off between sessions, number of reps and sets, so we can see how you do it! Thanks in advance. I think you are doing two sessions one chest/back and the other legs delts and arms that seems like a tough one

Healthy_Dude (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.) on 3/30/2014 4:43:01 AM

valseg, would be interested in your workouts and nutrition as well.

really enjoyed your interview with Brice Dunn.

To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now