THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Steroids Forum:
Topic:
Started By jason_m (Windsor, ON, Canada)
Started on: 5/1/2006 1:12:56 AM, viewed 5580 times
Steroid Rant

I don′t know about you guys, but I have much more respect for someone with a fairly muscular 195 lb. steroid-free physique than someone with a 250 lb. steroid generated one. Why? Because it seems to me that a person on steroids can grow just by doing any type of routine, diet plan, etc. What kind of accomplishment is that? Sure, there are people who can get big doing anything because of genetics alone, but that seems to be the exception, not the rule. (Whereas with steroids, it seems to be the other way around...).

Maybe I can be more specific: I have the most respect for those who have developed at least a fairly impressive physique because they employed logic and discipline to their training, not because they cheated or just had natural ability.

What do you think?

Jason.

This Topic has 12 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 12 Replies:
KR0ME (London, S, England) on 5/27/2006 8:44:19 AM

totally agree

klach79 (Chatham, Kent, U.K.) on 6/8/2006 8:31:38 AM

I′m totally with you Jason.
I′ve gained 19lbs in the last year of training drug free. At 6ft I′ve gone from 170 to 189 and I′m proud of it. Every last ounce has been down to my application of rational training principles. No shortcuts or chemicals just down right hard work.
To be honest the appearence of professional bodybuilders is pretty disgusting. Why would you risk your health and life just to look like that? I personally hold my life and my health as the highest possible values.
I think a rational person with a long term outlook on their life would choose not to take them where as a person with a short term outlook wanting fast gains would.
The gym that I train in is pretty hardcore, full of 220lb+ puffed up steriod riddled physiques. I′m currently 26 and I′d put good money on being bigger stronger and healthier than most of them in 20years time!

freakzilla-1977 (Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada) on 9/1/2006 1:32:17 PM

Isn′t this portion of the forum for AS questions and help?

If you want to rant, atleast have something to back it up besides hearsay.

Where do you guys get your information from? The land of Oz or out of thin air? When on AS diet is the key factor! You can′t just simply go and pick a diet plan and use it, if that were the case how many would use the McDonald′s diet plan HA HA HA! As for health factors, like anything else you use (smoke, booze, whatever your poison) moderation as the key.

Even MIKE MENTZER used AS and that′s a fact! Get your facts straight and read a few books before you start bashing anyone for the choices they make.

chopper (G.C., Queensland, Australia) on 9/8/2006 9:10:51 PM

If people wanna take steroids that′s there choice {Nothing I can do about that}

Me I am 100% with KROME and Klach79 I am staying natural to the pine box except for using the herb EDCY Bolin 20 in the future.

Thats what makes training exciting for me I wanna see if I can build 20" arms totally drug free I wanna see where my body can go with no steroids - that′s why I love HIT!

Cheers Chopper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now