THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3417

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Supplements Forum:
Topic:
Started By RedDog84 (Miami, Florida, U.S.A.)
Started on: 10/26/2006 2:39:03 PM, viewed 2169 times
Please someone explain!!!

I′ve read the other articles.
There′s people that are better off using Creatine Monohydrate and others say its good.

I understand to go natural.
I understand not to rely on anything but what earth produces.

So if I increase 5 kilos of strenght thats all Creatine Monohydrate not muscle.
Its the muscle pushing and pulling.
The creatine is just a help or am I wrong.

Is′t different how other athles take is for 2-3 months and then loose weight in water.

What would happen if we consume it a day before training the day we train and the day after?

I′ve read that the amount of time consume is the amount of time off the consumption.

I though that when we took our muscle to muscular failure we activate the Growth mecanish.

Mike said if we give up before that final rep it would be pointless to have even started that last set.

So if I activated the Growth Mechanism you are going to tell me that its going to help me accumulate more water in my muscle because i am using Creatine Monohydrate.

This Topic has 4 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 Replies:
mentzer51 (eagan, mn, U.S.A.) on 11/30/2006 12:30:54 PM

Creatine allowed to complete a few extra reps than usual. But you may not be able to recover from this because its too much stress on the body. I went from 52 pushups to 60 pushups in one workout after I took creatine for the first time, I wasnt able to recover from this and I did 59 reps my next workout. However I did start increasing strength again after that workout.

An important thing I realized was that creatine only affected my strength the initial uses. Subsequent workouts I only increased my usualy amount as opposed to a greater amount that first workout with creatine. But when I ceased use of it, I never lost the strength I gained from creatine.

dochatteras (Etobicoke, ON, Canada) on 3/25/2008 3:23:56 PM

Creatine is an interesting chemical. It doesn′t do anything to the muscles by itself, but you can picture it doing the same thing that air does inside of an engine. The presence of air allows the gasoline to burn, and therefore move the vehicle. The presence of creatine allows for the disassembly of adenosine-triphosphate, which creates energy in an anaerobic setting.
Advocates of creatine supplementation say that more creatine means more energy available. The real question is, how much is enough? MM never took any, neither did any of the guys in the ′70s. So how much do you need, and where do you get it from?
Most foods that contain protein also contain creatine, especially red meat. In his Heavy Duty Nutrition book, MM says that two servings of protein each day will give you more than enough nutrients, even for the largest bodybuilder. It worked for him, as he was only on a 2000 Calorie per day diet, when he weighed 225 lbs. And his strength was through the roof.

If you choose to spend you money on creatine, the choice is really up to you.

jras (PENTICTON, BC, Canada) on 3/30/2008 11:14:35 PM

STEROIDS!!!

ttwarrior4 (Morganfield, Ky, U.S.A.) on 4/8/2008 4:11:14 AM

plain white creatine is good enough. Take 5 grams before you lift and you will notice it working.

To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now