THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Healthy Recipes Forum:
Topic:
Started By kmart911 (hampton, va, U.S.A.)
Started on: 5/21/2007 11:45:04 PM, viewed 2603 times
easy meal

ok i crack these things called "eggs". Then I take little creamer and pour into the bowl containing the eggs.After that I get the frying pan hot as hell .Then I cook the shit out of them! Oh man DO I EVER COOK THE SHIT OUT OF EM! Then while the stoves on fire, Ill throw in a little green pepper ,some mushrooms, some onion, a little dab of pepper here, a little pinch of salt there.Now as the smoke alarm sounds, I then proceed to put WHOLE WHEAT BREAD in the toaster. Like say,,um, 4 slices?or whatever I wait for that to cook. Cool ok then I grab a plate and delicately, I slide the eggs onto it. Bing! toasts done

Bon appetite

This Topic has 4 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 Replies:
ttwarrior4 (Morganfield, Ky, U.S.A.) on 5/23/2007 2:40:18 AM

Bread can be a serious weight gainer, i can′t touch the stuff

Absofsteel77 (Leicester, Leicestershire, UK) on 8/7/2007 2:52:16 PM

breads awesome but only in stonemeal and wholegrain forms... after all brown bread could be white bread bleached brown

Nathanray (Ypsilanti, MI, United States) on 9/8/2007 12:20:49 PM

I will take this consolidated routine to bodybuilding.com under the name NathanRay. I will try to update here as long as possible as well.

Thanks Nathan Ray

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=76457033#post76457033

mrcatalyst (new milton, hampshire, u.k.) on 4/4/2008 11:20:37 AM

Yo Kmart,
Try soaking your bread in the raw egg THEN throw it all+extras in the frying pan.
It tastes great and takes less time, enjoy.

To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now