THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Performance Enhancing Drugs Forum:
Topic:
Started By ttwarrior4 (Morganfield, Ky, U.S.A.)
Started on: 10/19/2007 4:09:49 PM, viewed 3387 times
Who here uses or used or will use steroids or gh?

and who has been tempted and what changed your mind, thanks chris

This Topic has 5 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 5 Replies:
Vaines (Morganfield, Ky, U.S.A., Canada) on 11/1/2007 1:55:05 AM

Ive been heavily researching the whole Ornithine, Arginine, and Lysine combo, which is supposed to act like a natural GH releaser, But There is not enough Research out their. And the quantities people sell arnt enough you need 5 grams of each! per serving
hard to find, cant find it

vicente (Nice, 06910, France) on 12/1/2010 1:44:37 PM

You can get 500g cans of all these seperate aminoacids: L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-lysine in EU

AfterDeath (lusby, md, U.S.A.) on 12/11/2010 10:36:43 AM

I have had issues with my for around 10 years. I took every stinking painkiller, patch, lotion, and heck... I even let a scientologist friend of mine try auditing me to fix it. Anyone who has had that god awful pain knows you will do anything to make it go away.

About 2 years ago a doctor asked if I would mind trying HGH to see if that would make any difference. He seemed pretty confident in it so I was in! I thought you could take pills but you have to shoot the stuff. That was the only pain in the butt part.

I had a big box sent to me with everything I needed in there and I found out you have to mix this stuff up before you do it. The first time was a little sketchy. For some reason I just didn′t trust myself to do it right. Everything went fine though. I was taking 2 IU four times a week.

PAY DIRT! I slept better. I felt better. I had some grey spots but they grew in brown again! I didn′t seem to find any crazy strength gains but I was still worried about the back and followed the limited rehab to the letter. I didn′t want to mess anything up because within the first 2 weeks I had absolutely no pain!

It was so nice to wake up and not have a dead leg or have to take 20 minutes to put on one sock. I friend said that one day I would wake up and feel good but it would be weird because I have been hurting for so long. He was right. It was almost like a dream and I was worried it was going to go away.

I took it for 3 months and ever since then I have felt great. I wish other doctors would have been more open to this kind of thing. They only wanted to get me wasted to block out the pain. This doc wanted to fix me and I couldn′t be happier.

When I was in high school I was thinking of taking some roids and even talked with my dad about it. He asked why and I really didn′t have a good answer to it. I′m not a pro athlete and didn′t have any desire to be one. Everything was working alright for me and I was a state ranked wrestler. After that talk I just figured if something in my life changed and I felt I needed that kind of help then I would do it. I just didn′t think that "looking good" was a good enough reason. Besides, it is illegal to take without the proper stuff. I think that is completely stupid but it′s the law. I didn′t want to screw up a good future for vanity. Ultimately it is something you have to decide for yourself. If you think it′s worth then that is for you. Be careful though. I had a friend taking something and it was rotting his leg off. Dude just wouldn′t stop though. He was kind of "touched" if you know what I mean. I think he bought some bogus stuff or was not using fresh needles and stuff.

Nothing (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) on 12/13/2010 9:19:39 PM

I′ve considered it and just might in a couple of years after I′m confident I′ve gone about as far as I can naturally. I′ll only stick to the safer steroids like test and d-bol. Ones that have been proven over the years to be relatively safe and probably more-so than a lot of the exotic new supplements people take.

Page: 1 | 2 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now