THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Healthy Recipes Forum:
Topic:
Started By Christoph (South Sioux City, NE, United States)
Started on: 12/9/2007 5:56:43 PM, viewed 1878 times
Hibachi House Sesame Chicken (!)

Wow, if you′re like me and love oriental food, you may be interested...

I just had a Sesame Chicken you heat up in the microwave and it was awesome. It is made by Hibachi House and I found it at Hy-Vee. I love oriental food, and I′ve been trying different oriental microwave products, most of which are both disappointing and unhealthy. This one surprised me. I was browsing through Hy-Vee and saw this fairly large box that said "Hibachi House Sesame Chicken" on it. I hadn′t seen this one before but one of my favorite plates is Hibachi Chicken from Shogun. So, I gave it a shot. I am VERY pleased I′ve discovered it and I would recommend it to anyone!

This Sesame Chicken is also very healthy. Consider these contents per serving:

Calories - 250
Carbohydrates - 41g
Protein - 16g
Fat - 2.5g (!)
*Now consider that there are 4.5 servings of that per $4 container!

One container only cost me $4, so since I′ll get 2 meals out of it it will be only $2 per meal with far more nutrition packed into each meal and less fat than a Subway sandwich! The healthiest Subway sandwiches have around 7g of fat in them, and nothing near that much protein and carbs. I should remind you, Subway sandwiches are considered the healthiest meal by most people. They don′t even compare to this Sesame Chicken. If you split the entire thing in half as I did, you′d get:

Calories - 562.5
Carbohydrates - 92.25g
Protein - 36g
Fat - 5.625g (!)

Those contents put anything to shame! And you′d get 2 of those meals out of one $4 container, costing you only $2 for the above! Plus, it will be nearly impossible to find anything that tastes better. I′m always open to new and healthy varieties, and I can′t tell you how pleased I am to have discovered this. Hopefully you can benefit too.

The company′s web-site is below, and I′d definately suggest you check your Hy-Vee for the Sesame Chicken. I′m going to give everything else they make a try:
http://www.hibachihouse.com

There are no replies to this topic yet...
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now