THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Beginner Forum:
Topic:
Started By mewletter (Singapore, 530, Singapore)
Started on: 9/17/2011 11:54:49 AM, viewed 3120 times
New Member, new to HIT

A bit of profile about me. I′m reaching 30, had been going to gym regularly for about 2 years, standing mere 5′5", weighing just 135lbs. Had recently switched from regular 3 times a week typical workout, to once-a-week consolidation training for a few months now. I had made a few progress in my exercises (except my squats sadly) Will be posting my goals and plans later. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

This Topic has 7 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 7 Replies:
Nothing (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) on 9/17/2011 6:25:17 PM

I just have the same advice, I gave someone with similiar stats and experience as you. I wouldn′t go to the consolidation routine just yet. I would stick with the ideal routine for as long as you can.

godan (F. Collins, CO, U.S.A.) on 9/17/2011 6:58:32 PM

For an absolute beginner, the Consolidation routine may be questionable. However, you are experienced. If it is working for you, keep at it. After decades of lifting, I migrated directly to a version of the Consolidation routine, and it has worked well for five years now.l Good luck.

mewletter (Singapore, 530, Singapore) on 9/19/2011 10:31:38 AM

To be cautious & realistic, I′m planning to gain 5 lbs of lean muscle mass and roughly 10% increase in strength by next September. I′m still perfecting my form in my deadlifts & squats. Will update my progress soon!

unbuff (adelaide, sa, australia) on 9/19/2011 11:15:38 PM

mewletter you will easily attain those goals, Aim small, miss small

Page: 1 | 2 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now