THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3417

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Supplements Forum:
Topic:
Started By FS275 (Mandeville, La., U.S.A.)
Started on: 11/6/2012 6:13:11 PM, viewed 3001 times
Amazed!

Up until the past 60 days I always thought the majority if not all the so called " bodybuilding supplements" were total bullshit. Boy was I wrong. Has anyone tried Phenibut or Arginine? Its too much to go into but if anyone wants a rude awakening on supplementation contact me.

FYI - I am NOT saying by any stretch of the imagination that I know of a supplement which will independently pack on 25lbs of lbm. I am saying the above (2) have changed my life forever & I′d like to help someone else out w/ my knowledge.

This Topic has 5 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 5 Replies:
Marko (Saint John, nb, Canada) on 11/17/2012 7:48:11 PM

clean&fs I′ve returned to training training for about a year now and have made good progress...but my blood pressure is still high and I was thinking of trying l-arginine. I′ve seen mostly good results on the web..
Back in the ′80′s I had tryed l-ornithine and l-arginine and it worked but for some reason I stopped...I′d love to hear your thoughts...

FS275 (Mandeville, La., U.S.A.) on 11/28/2012 10:52:09 AM

L-Arginine is a vasodilator & will drop bp as well as increase peripereal vascular circulation. If every person w/ a family predisposition for heart attack related deaths would daily ingest 1.5gr of L-Arginine I am certain there would w/in 6mo.′s of implementation an minimum of a 50% death reduction/ Probably more. On the other hand arginine significantly reduces a person insulin sensitivity and increases lung aveolai inflammation so nothing as powerful as arginine comes w/out a cost. Diabetics would be well advised to avoid arginine like the plague. A John Hopkins study of arginine mistakingly used heart transplant patients & (6) of them died. Arginine is nothing to be played w/ or taken lightly.

FS275 (Mandeville, La., U.S.A.) on 12/6/2012 11:17:18 PM

The pumps Arginine delivers in some cases can end up being painful cramps if that gives anyone any ideas of how powerful this stuff is. Team it w/ some creatine/akg and <that is one helluva bodybuilding duo I assure you.

I′m currently not aware of any other supplements which approach the possible benefits of Arginine/Creatine.

While I′m on the subject whatever you do DO NOT use dhea. It should be illegal as it has almost killed several bright people including Mike Mentzer who ended up running around nude directing traffic before being arrested and put in a mental asylum for a month.

Here′s irrefuteable proof of bad dhea is > http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleID=173526

Also, I don′t think protein intake matters anywhere near as much as its hyped to. In fact a Harvard doctor once castrated some mice, removed they′re pituitary glands AND starved them while having they′re hind legs attached to strong rubber bands. They′re entire bodies understandibley atrophied yet they′re legs grew in size and strength. < Proof once again of Arthur Jones incredible brilliance when he said "bodybuilding is 100% nutrition, try going w/out eating for a week & see what happens to your body, besides that how much you eat is much more important than what you eat".

Arthur Jones was/is a true genius.

FS275 (Mandeville, La., U.S.A.) on 12/13/2012 12:26:05 AM

*Update*
Arginine should be cycled. Meaning a person should take some time off once you′ve been on it for a while, right now I′m thinking thats probably around 4-6 weeks. Especially the A/AKG version which is a stronger verysion than just straight L-Arginine.

Also I′m withdrawing my support of Phenibut. Its use induces a dependency that upon cessation sets into motion some nasty withdrawal side effects that even former heroin users call "harsh".

Page: 1 | 2 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now