THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3415

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Routines & Programs Forum:
Topic:
Started By Healthy_Dude (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.)
Started on: 3/14/2013 9:33:41 AM, viewed 6461 times
Your Ideal Routine

Looking for those in the forum to share their own Ideal Routine as well as results. Rather it be Mike′s from HDT 1 or HDT 2, or your own creation.

Hope through this we can learn from each other′s success.

This Topic has 10 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 10 Replies:
Healthy_Dude (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.) on 3/15/2013 8:28:52 AM

To share more about myself. Started with Mike′s HDT 1. Later on moved to his HDT 2 routine with even better results. During times of working over will sometimes use the consolidation routine.

Healthy_Dude (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.) on 3/16/2013 9:13:32 AM

Mike showed us that as we come more in tune with our body and recovery ability we can use Heavy Duty principles to reach our potential in the simplest (of course got to put in the sweat time at the gym) most direct method possible and that is Heavy Duty.

Nothing (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) on 3/17/2013 9:44:08 AM

Recently been doing HD1 on a cut similar how to Markus has his trainees do. Been second guessing that it might be too much and I should switch to HD2 with less frequency since I am in a deficit.

Healthy_Dude (Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.) on 3/20/2013 6:50:14 AM

Hi Nothing,
First, interesting name. Sounds like if you′re working out while cutting HD! can easily lead a person into overtraining.

You really should try Mike′s HD2 ideal routine, along with reducing your frequency (especially if you are feeling in a deficit, which you never should). Also, remember to adjust your rest days as needed. Anyone can benefit from HD2 as they listen to their body. Best of success to you !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now