THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3415

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
General Forum:
Topic:
Started By andyr (los alamitos, ca, U.S.A.)
Started on: 10/12/2013 7:25:43 PM, viewed 3546 times
Jones on Mentzer

I always read here and other places where MM talked about Arthur Jones in one way or another. My question is , did Jones ever discuss anything about Mentzer, ie any writings or examples?
Kind of curious
Andy

This Topic has 12 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 12 Replies:
B-WINE (Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands) on 10/14/2013 2:11:33 AM

I′ve read about 99% of all articles from Jones on www.arthurjonesexercise.com and I was surprised to find out that Jones mentioned Mike′s (and Ray′s) name only a few times. I can′t recall he said anything personal about Mike, only that Mike worked for Jones around 1983 or so and that Jones trained Mike.

blues1 (Philly, Pa., U.S.A.) on 10/27/2013 1:40:16 PM

Jones called the police on Mentzer when he showed up at his place wanting to get in. I will find the story and post some more info about it.

andyr (los alamitos, ca, U.S.A.) on 10/27/2013 1:53:48 PM

Maybe he just wanted a cup of coffee

blues1 (Philly, Pa., U.S.A.) on 10/27/2013 2:10:52 PM

I work in the mental health field and recently read an older interview with Arthur Jones(founder of Nautilus). He basically said that Mentzer was a head case/looney

From Kim Wood ( Kim was with Jones around the times the Mentzers were there.Kim was also the strength coach for the Begals for around 30 years)

Casey WAS treated right by Arthur...
and Arthur continually tried to
"teach Casey a trade..." ...but there was
no place for gigolos or "kept men" on that ship(other
than the Mentzer Sisters(as Arthur ended up calling them)and Boyer when the ship

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now