THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3417

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Supplements Forum:
Topic:
Started By B-WINE (Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
Started on: 12/27/2013 2:22:13 AM, viewed 1003 times
NOXPUMP

Has anyone here ever tried NOXPUMP, a ′pre-training formula′ by Dorian Yates (Sports) Nutrition?

So far I′ve tried it twice before a workout (but not twice in a row). I did feel something, but I can′t say I broke my own records or so. The first time I used it, I felt pretty focused and I decreased the resttimes between sets a bit. However, I don′t know if that was caused by NOXPUMP, though.

Since I bought a whole package of it with 30 sachets (not the Tub) in it, I will experiment with it in the near future again.

Strange: the first time I tried it, I thought the taste (I′ve got the Fruit Punch flavor) was HORRIBLE with capitals, but the second time (a few months later), I couldn′t help but LIKE the same taste...

This Topic has 2 Replies: Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 Replies:
B-WINE (Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands) on 12/27/2013 2:29:22 AM

I′ve noticed a big crash after my first time -- after my workout I couldn′t do anything else for that day but being a couch potato. The second time that was a bit less, but I did feel tired for the next four days afterwards.

B-WINE (Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands) on 4/29/2015 3:10:38 AM

It seems that Polish reserachers have recently discovered traces of two designer amphetamines in NOXPUMP!

WTF?

To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now