THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 3413

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
Performance Enhancing Drugs Forum:
Topic:
Started By Jetro (Härnösand, 87141, sweden)
Started on: 8/25/2004 5:12:42 PM, viewed 2628 times
clenbuterol? What is it?

Hey Guys

I have heard of clenbuterol but have no idea what it is, is it a steroid or a derivative of speed or something?

This Topic has 4 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 Replies:
HD4Me (Austin, Texas, U.S.A.) on 10/16/2004 12:50:29 PM

In a nutshell, clen is a fat burner with slightly anabolic properties. That is, it will keep the muscle on your body while the Beta targeting increases fat burning.

smanjh (somewhere in, the USA, U.S.A.) on 2/11/2005 5:24:00 AM

I have tried it, but I later read that it is meant for race horses only. Yet guys are still willing to risk the side effects. I am not, I mean, if something is specifically developed for an animal, no matter how close we are, I just don′t feel comfertable with it.

ttwarrior4 (Morganfield, Ky, U.S.A.) on 2/28/2005 12:39:42 AM

might be trying clen soon. And ive never taken a drug of any kind ever. Not even drank really since 94

BigTav (Sydney, NSW, Australia) on 3/24/2005 4:43:43 AM

Clenbuterol is a Athsma drug and is not for Horses only. It is just that most people buy it in the Green tub that says for animal use only on it. Don′t forget that a lot of animal drug are made in the exact same way (if not the same place) as human medication. Clen is approved in Europe for human use but in Australia we haven′t approved it because we have Ventolin and Becotide and it isn′t worth all of the cost involved with approving it when there are already other drugs available.

To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now