THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 2923

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
General Forum:
Topic:
Started By Danobolic (Canada, Ontario, Canada)
Started on: 1/18/2015 12:14:46 PM, viewed 919 times
I`m Back! Nice to see older members still here too

Hi everyone,

For those who don`t know who I am, I have been lurking here and used to participate back in 2004-07. I then went my own way, competed, tried everything under the sun (training wise), while always reverting back to HIT for a period of time.

I am now in a place where it all makes sense to really push things with HD2 routines as I feel mentally ready to do it 100%. I always screwed up by being impatient and tried screwing with the setup by reducing rest, overtraining and blaming my lack of results by not Truly Monitoring my food intake and deviating from Mike`s principles.

Anyway, I have been slowly implementing the HD methods by starting off with 4 days a week (Mikes older push pull), then 3 days a week (push, pull, legs) and now, fully HD2! The Pain is something I totally forgot!

I will post my progress as I go. So excited to get going with this again.

Last WO:
Leg ext: 195 (4-2-4) x 12 Super set with
Smith Squat: 245 x 18 reps,
Leg Curl: 190 x 10
Calf Raises on Hack Machine (8 plates per side) x 13

Man, I couldn`t believe the rush I got from this workout. I have leg curls in there because I compete and want hamstring development to increase...

Dan

This Topic has 7 Replies: Displaying 1 - 4 out of 7 Replies:
andyr (los alamitos, ca, U.S.A.) on 1/18/2015 3:59:05 PM

👍
Hang in there Bub
I′ve been with this page for a long while now, but there are several facebook pages that claim mike Mentzer as their hero...whatever....but all they do is piss and moan and insult each other.
This is the original and the best I believe, and that′s because it′s not polluted with antagonism....can you dig💪
Welcome back
Andy

B-WINE (Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands) on 1/22/2015 9:03:53 AM

Yes, we′re BACK! :-)

andyr (los alamitos, ca, U.S.A.) on 1/22/2015 9:25:05 AM

Atta boy

Stevo (Perth, W.A, Australia) on 1/29/2015 9:24:50 AM

Good to see you back Dan.

My best results were with Mike′s HD2 Ideal routine. I gained strength every workout like clockwork.

Stevo

Page: 1 | 2 - Next
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now