THIS SITE IS AGGRESSIVELY MODERATED READ RULES & PURPOSE ON GENERAL BOARD BEFORE POSTING
Login
- or -
Register

All Forums

Total Members: 2923

Forums moderator - Forum Admin
info@highintensity.net

The Message from Forum Admin (moderator)

Search Topics:  
General Forum:
Topic:
Started By andyr (los alamitos, ca, U.S.A.)
Started on: 6/27/2015 6:37:50 PM, viewed 254 times
I like Mike

Ever since I was a little shaver I have wanted to be strong. I never believed in shortcuts but I wanted to be as strong as I could be with minimal investment, and that′s why I like Mike Mentzer, he gets right to the point with no hucksterism and bullshit.
His plan is well thought out, practiced and it works! Weider, Schwarzenegger, and all the others are effing crooks.
It′s funny but when I was about fifteen my eldest brother told me that what I was doing was good, but he said stay away from steroids.....they use that shit to beef up cattle. I didn′t even know what the stuff was, but he said don′t, so I never did. Arnold did though, Columbu did too and so did the rest even Mentzer, but Mentzer was honest about it. The others, well they lied in order to sell their crapola.
Mike said it like it was and that′s why I liked Mike and still use his consolidation routine to this day even at 52 I feel great and am virile and strong. Mike had a conscious, where the others never have

There are no replies to this topic yet...
To Post Your Reply:
Please Login :
E-Mail:
Password:
Remember me next time
or, Register Now
and enjoy FREE Membership
with Highintensity Fan Club!
Register Now